Thursday, 19 February 2015

Look for me at PAX East, March 6-8 2015!!

I'm happy to announce that I will be working with the Tomb Raider team at PAX East for a fun event for all you fellow Tomb Raider fans! I will also be debuting my new Rise of the Tomb Raider costume that I have been working closely on with the developers to make sure it is as accurate as possible. I welcome you all to come up to me and ask me about it! There will be exclusive merchandise to give away!

Are you a Lara cosplayer yourself? Meet me and the team on Saturday 3pm for a Tomb Raider cosplay gathering, where you can receive select exclusive giveaways just for attending in costume!

For more details, please visit this link: Tomb Raider Blog- PAX East 2015


1 comment:

  1. Wow that is wonderful news, I am a huge fan of tomb rider just because of its story and ofcourse Angelina Julie. Anyways hope you will do good with the team

    ReplyDelete